ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE (AI)
What is Artificial intelligence all about?
Artificial intelligence is a technology about the ability of a digital computer to perform tasks associated with intelligent beings. The intellectual processes characteristic of humans (plan, perceive,process natural language, the ability to reason, discover meaning, generalize, or learn from experience) are applied to the project of developing system frequently.
Artificial intelligence is further defined as “narrow AI” or “general AI”.
- Narrow AI: Design to perform specific tasks within a domain (e.g. language translation).
- General AI:Hypothetical and not domain specific, but can learn and perform tasks anywhere.
Current Uses of AI:
- Email filtering:
– Email services use artificial intelligence to filter incoming emails.
– Users can mark emails as “spam” to train their spam filters.
– Applied AI to personalize your experience services.
– Learn from your previous actions in order to recommend relevant content for you.
- Fraud detection:
– Determine if there is strange or unexpected activity that could be flagged by the algorithm.
- Speech recognition:
– Optimize speech recognition functions
AI can carry out very complex data handling and tasks, such as mathematical theorems or playing chess. It is already impacting how users interact with, and are affected by the Internet. In reality reflection, AI has potential to extremely change the way that humans interact through their works or socioeconomic institutions.
In these recent years, the perfect environment for AI application and services has been made for Big Data project and Internet of Things (IoT). Some applications related to AI are already appeared in a lot of fields like healthcare diagnostics and targeted treatment, etc.On the other hand, AI is applied to the internet that also has the potential to be a new engine for economic growth.